https://www.highgate-tennis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/New-courts.jpg 543 960 Tracey Prendergast https://www.highgate-tennis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/ht-logo5-300x87-300x87-300x87.png Tracey Prendergast2019-08-23 14:16:532019-08-23 14:16:53COURT USAGE DURING THE TOURNAMENT
Please note the following changes to court usage during the tournament August 24th to September 15th.
Courts 1 to 4 are allocated to tournament matches 9.00am to 9.30pm
Courts 1 to 4 are allocated to tournament matches 6.30pm to 9.30pm.
In addition, if needed school courts A and B will also be available mid-week (week’s 1 and 2) for the same period. In week 3 two school courts will be available only from 8.00pm (except Friday).
During these periods tournament matches will have priority on these courts.
Social play will be on Brookside and freeplay/ladder matches on remaining available courts.
If there are no tournament bookings you may use the tournament courts for ladders/free play/social play but you must vacate the court at the scheduled time for any tournament match that follows. This applies even if you have not completed your ladder match.
Tournament Court Bookings
To help the tournament run smoothly for everyone please note the following court booking guidance.
- All tournament matches should be booked on a court using the booking sheets in the clubhouse.
- To be able to schedule the tournament in September some coaching activities will relocate to other courts. They are only required to do this if a match has been scheduled on the booking sheets.
- If you turn up for a match without making a booking, coaches will not be required to move and you will be expected to play on alternative courts e.g. Brookside or school courts. Please do not wait for the coaching to finish as this will delay other scheduled matches.
- Please do not start a match outside the scheduled match times, unless of course you have been delayed by the late finish of a previous match.
- Please restrict your warm up to 5 or 10 minutes. If you require longer than this please do this on other courts prior to the start of your match.