As you will be aware from the flood of emails you have received the new Global Data Protection Regulation comes into effect on 25th May.
As a member’s club we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. We are currently updating our admin systems and are working on a new club privacy notice for both cricket and tennis sections, which we will publish shortly. This will provide details on:
- how we collect your personal data and what we hold
- how we use personal data to administer our membership , ladder and bookings systems and communicate with you
- what your rights are and how you can make a complaint if you are dissatisfied with how we user your data
- how we protect your data and how long we keep it for
- who we share your personal data with.
Our updated admin systems will also give you better access to check your personal data and enable you to indicate your personal communication preferences.
In the interim we will continue to:
- send members the weekly e-newsletter (unless you have elected to unsubscribe to this)
- contact members and other participants with occasional email to provide details of important club news, coaching activities and events
- publish members contact details in a members contact list and make this available on the clubhouse and via the website (password protected)
- hold minimum personal data for operation of the administration of our membership, booking and ladder administrative systems.
Should you have any queries on the above please contact Tracey on firstname.lastname@example.org