Get to Grips with Multi Sports
Highgate Cricket and Tennis Club is excited to launch our new Multi Sport Camps. The sessions are aimed to give your child a fun experience, sample all the sports on offer while developing their agility, balance and co-ordination. Children aged 5-11 years old of all abilities are welcome to experience our professionally run camps.
The camp runs 10am – 4pm with early morning drop off and late pick up also available. The camp is run by qualified coaches, who are DBS checked and have first aid training. Pupils will be placed into different groups which will rotate around the various sports on offer. We will use the tennis courts, cricket pitches and the indoor sports hall to facilitate all the sporting activities. Places are limited so book here asap! The sports include:
- Uni Hoc
- 8.30am-10.00am Early Drop off – (£5.00 fee bookable online)
- 10.00am – 10.30am Warm up, stretch routines and plan of the day
- 10.30 am – 12 noon Multi Sports
- 12 noon – 1pm Supervised Lunch Break.
- 1.00pm- 3pm Multi Sports
- 3.00pm- 3.15pm Supervised Break
- 3.15pm – 4pm Rounders/Large group fun games
- 4.00pm- Home Time
- 4pm – 5.30pm Late pick up- (£5.00 fee bookable online)
For ages 5 – 11 years
Dates: 6 to 10 August and 27 to 31 August
Price: £35 per day or £160 for the full week