Summer Season Programme
- Tuesday Top Team Play (Mens teams 1-4 and Women’s 1st team or equivalent) was very popular last year and operates on the 5 main courts 7pm onwards.
- Brookside courts will be available for social tennis (except during Brookside tournament)
- Women’s team coaching with Steve (organised by Sally Darling) runs on 2 x school courts 8.00pm – 9.30pm
- When wet, women’s team coaching moves onto 2 x main courts, top team practice has 3 x main courts
- “Organised Social Tennis” restarts 25th April 7pm onwards. Main courts 1-4 and 2 x school courts. Rob will be welcoming all players, organising the best possible 4’s and integrating players throughout the evening including those from Sara’s drills group when they finish at 8pm.
- At the same time (7-9pm), Rob will be welcoming our adult beginners and organising them into 4’s to build confidence and experience, and provide a social environment for all. Rob will also be sharing coaching tips and input throughout the evening.
- Sara’s drills group continues to run 7-8pm
4. Adult Beginners.
Highgate has always had a rich history of encouraging adult beginners, and many of our team players started or restarted in this way.
- As well as the Thursday beginners social above, 2 courts on a Friday are reserved for adult beginners 6-8pm. In both sessions players need to be club members, or can come 3 times to try out before committing.
- Adult beginner members are also welcome to join the main ladder, and we have about a week before the new one launches……..so contact Richard Rogers now for this on email@example.com.
- From 12.30pm to 2.00pm on Saturday and Sunday courts 3 and 4 are available for booking by all team captains for team practice