This year’s Wimbledon Ballot – Monday 7th May 2018
If you are interested in entering the ballot for Wimbledon Tickets then please read this post carefully. We have been allocated 32 pairs of tickets this year.
The important details are:
A ballot for the tickets will be held at the Club at 4.00pm, Monday, 7th May (Bank Holiday). (note: winners of the ballot have to pay for their tickets). There will also be an American Tournament, open to all members, run during the afternoon – more details to follow on this.
You will be eligible for the draw if:
An Adult / Junior Lite or Team British Tennis Member and:
- You opted in to the LTA ballot before the 23rd February this year
- Linked to your venue
- Be over 9 years old and
- You pay your Highgate Club membership subscription for 2018 by 20th April
If you did not opt into the ballot by 23th February you will not be eligible for this year’s ballot.
A list of opted in BTMs is available from the following link. In Ballot subject to membership payment. If you have opted in to the ballot and now do not want to be included please let Julia Faherty know by emailing Julia.email@example.com
Successful ballot winners will choose their tickets at the ballot on 7th May. If you are not going to be at the ballot you need to send an email to Julia Faherty – Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org with your ticket selection, in order of preference.
Once tickets have been purchased they cannot be transferred. Ballot winners must use the tickets for themselves with a guest. The guest can be of the successful member’s choosing and does not have to be a BTM, or a member of Highgate, although we would prefer that the opportunity is given to club members wherever possible.
- The list of available tickets and their prices can be seen here as a pdf.
- Please send your ticket selections in an e-mail (this excel version of the ticket list can be used if that helps) and send it back to Julia by 25th April.
- Successful ballot winners who do not send in ticket selections and who are not present at the ballot will be allocated the most expensive (best) ticket available.
- When ballot winners have selected their tickets you will be entered onto the BT web site and you will receive an e-mail from BT asking you to pay directly to BT.