From 22rd July – 30 August, junior tennis, cricket and multisport holiday camps are held at the club.
At this time the clubhouse is very busy and for this period day time court access for members is limited.
The camps are a very important part of our programme and its good to see so many young children being introduced to tennis and cricket. Many of the camp participants enrol in our junior programme and are our future members.
To help members plan their tennis during this period please note the following:
- During this period, except when school courts are unplayable, courts 3 and 4 are reserved for members from 10.00am to 4.00pm
- All other courts are likely to be in use between 10am – 1pm (including Brookside).
- From 1.00pm – 4.00pm other courts are likely to free up but please check with the coaches before playing.
- When the school courts are unplayable, camps will get priority on all Highgate main courts. In these exceptional circumstances there may be occasions when there are no courts available for members but all efforts will be made to facilitate adult play if at all possible.
- When camps have transferred to the main courts, school courts may become playable later in the morning – members are welcome to use the super soppers to prepare courts. Play is at your own risk.
- Most courts will be free from 4pm.
If you are using courts 3 and 4 during this period please remember the club policy on pre-arranged play https://www.highgate-tennis.co.uk/adult/play/
“If other people are waiting for a court you are asked to vacate courts after one hour, unless you are finishing a ladder”
Thank you for your co-operation in this busy period.